- Reduce backaches, constipation, bloating and swelling.
- Boost your mood and energy levels.
- Help you sleep better.
- Prevent excess weight gain.
- Promote muscle tone, strength and endurance.
Working out during the first trimester of pregnancy can be challenging. You’re overly tired, unpredictably nauseous, and scared that each move you make will harm the baby. That’s why I design a safe workout program that gives you the strength, stability, and overall fitness you need to make your pregnancy easier and in this workout I show you some of the moves I added to that plan. As always, make sure you consult your obstetrician before you engage in any physical activity.
How to Do This Workout
* You can do this Weight Workout 3 days a week, resting at least a day between each session and mixed up with the Prenatal Workout With Stability Ball
If you would like a more detailed and complete program sign up for my prenatal AndFit Mama plan. I designed this program with so much love and understanding of how our pregnant body feels and need to be nourish.